How do you crochet a double vee pattern?
Classic Double Crochet V-Stitch
- Crochet a chain that is a multiple of 3+7 stitches. …
- Dc in 4th ch from hook. …
- Ch 1, skip 1.
- In next chain work dc, ch 1, dc. …
- Skip 2.
- Repeat #4 and #5 across row until there are four chains left in your starting chain.
- Ch 1, skip 2.
- Dc in each of the last two stitches.
What is AV stitch?
The double crochet V-stitch, also called a rope stitch, is made by crocheting DC, ch 1, DC into the same stitch, repeating across each row. Each row begins and ends with one DC stitch to create an even edge for the pattern.
What does V mean in a crochet pattern?
The crocheted V-stitch (abbreviated V-st) is so called because it resembles, well, a V. Shell stitch (abbreviated shell) is versatile; you can find shell stitch just about anywhere. … To create a V-stitch, work 1 double crochet stitch, chain 1 stitch, and work another double crochet stitch, all for a single stitch.