How much cord do you need for macrame keychain?
You can do a variety of styles with just a few materials and 8 yards of macramé cord. These make great gifts and are easy enough to do in a short period of time! Plus, you may have leftover craft material to repurpose into a cute keychain. Try using different materials, beads, and other found objects!
How do I create a name keychain?
How to make name keychains:
- Write the letters of the name on the square wooden beads. …
- Place your beads in order of the name, since you’ll be threading it backwards. …
- Thread a piece of embroidery floss, knot the bottom, and add a round bead. …
- Thread on your name backwards!
What do you need to make acrylic keychains?
What you need to make acrylic keychains with your Cricut
- Permanent vinyl in a top color and a background color.
- Optional: clear vinyl to protect it.
- Keychain blanks and hardware – or get a complete set with tassels.
- Cricut cutting machine.
- Standard Grip mat.
- Transfer tape.