Companies could mass-produce clothing which helped make the textile industry one of the major drivers of the Industrial Revolution, driving economic production. In the home, the sewing machine allowed women to sew clothes for their families more quickly and easily.
How do you maintain body wave weave?
– After washing your cheap body wave human hair, remember not to drying it with the high power hairdryer. Dry the moisture with a clean dry towel gently, be sure to keep in mind that your drying action can’t be rude because the hair cuticle is open after washing, it is easy to damage when you drying the hair rudely.
Can you put mousse on weave?
This curling mousse, wrap hair foam and mousse for curly hair is also for curly hair, Wig or Weave and will leave Braids with a beautiful shine and a soft flexible hold. Pump mousse into hands and apply to dry, straight hair or Braid extensions to control flyaway or shape Edges.
How do you maintain loose wave weave at night?
Maintain Loose Deep Wave Weave (Monthly)
- Soak the hair bundles with the mild shampoo in the water for a few minutes.
- Rinse the loose deep wave hair weave with clear cool water.
- Repeat this to make sure the hair is clean.
- Apply a hair conditioner generously and let it sit in a plastic bag for 10-20 minutes.
How do I keep my hair looking wet all day?
hairstyle trends How to Get the Wet Hair Look
- Step 1: START WITH DAMP HAIR. …
- step 2: PICK THE RIGHT HAIR GEL. …
- step 3: APPLY A HEAPING AMOUNT OF hair GEL TO YOUR ROOTS. …
- step 4: COMB OR BRUSH YOUR HAIR BACK. …
- step 5: SPRITZ ON A GLOSSING SPRAY. …
- step 6: KEEP EVERYTHING IN PLACE WITH HAIR SPRAY.